Q: Brake light malfunction and ABS light has been on for months.

I found out that I was driving with no brake lights for weeks. I replaced the light bulbs that weren't working and now I'm getting like the lights are having some sort of bad contact with the brake pedal well from my point of view. I check my lights at night to see it for myself. Also my ABS light has been on for a good number of months.

Check the brake light switch on the brake pedal and see if its loose on the contact pin. If the pin feels loose, then the switch needs replaced.

For the ABS light to be on, there could be an issue with the wheel speed sensors, the pressure sensor, or ABS module has a malfunction. Take a scanner and check the computer for any ABS light on conditions to narrow down the location of the issue.

If you need further assistance with your warning lights on and the brake lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Brake light malfunction and ABS light has been on for months.