Q: Brake fluid leaking after changing brakes

I was changing breaks as i've done before, and after I put the wheel back on, i was pumping the break and break fluid started pouring out, i think I might have took off an extra bolt than i needed to. The bolt that connects the break line to the breaks themselves. I put it back on but the brake fluid still poured, i have left it alone now. HELP

Hi there. It sounds like you may have lost a sealing washer for the brake line. Without this washer, the line will not seal. You will need to replace the washer and bleed the brakes to ensure there is no air left in the caliper. Air inside the brake system creates a literal "cushion" that leads to a soft/low brake pedal and reduced braking performance; an unsafe environment for operation. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and make sure that the washer is truly all that is needed. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake fluid is leaking inspection.