Q: BRAKE FLUID LEAK; REAR DRIVER SIDE 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier

I JUST NOTICED LEAK OF BRAKE FLUID ON DRIVER REAR END FROIM TRYING TO PUT BRAKE FLUID IN VEHICLE\

Hi - the brake fluid leak you discovered could be a damaged brake line, or leaking brake caliper or wheel cylinder. I recommend a brake system inspection ASAP, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. BRAKE FLUID LEAK; REAR DRIVER SIDE 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier