Q: Both of my headlights are out.

My headlights on both sides are not working(high/low/fogs). The fuses look fine and I even changed the switch and put the original one back because that didn't work. The turn signals and cornering lights work. Thank you for your help.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the wiring for that system. The best way to approach this type of situation is with a voltmeter. Using the meter you can find where the power supply starts, and trace it until you find where it drops. Start at the fuse box and work your way down the circuit. You may find having a wiring diagram beneficial for this. If you have no experience with this type of electrical testing, it is best you let a professional inspect the vehicle. Another component you can check is the ground connection for the headlights. With a poor ground connection, none of these components will function as the circuit will not be complete. For more help with this issue contact our service department.