Q: Blue smoke coming from exhaust

When car is under hard acceleration blue smoke is coming from exhaust

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1985 Ford Escort. You may have bad oil control rings or valve seals on the intake valves leaking. Try to make sure the PCV system is serviced and is clean to not cause excessive crankcase pressure. If the system is okay, then one of the other engine problems may be present. If you want to have this looked at, a local expert from YourMechanic can come to the site of your car to have the smoke problem correctly diagnosed.

3. Blue smoke coming from exhaust