Q: Blue smoke coming from exhaust

When car is under hard acceleration blue smoke is coming from exhaust

3. Blue smoke coming from exhaust

Q: I have 2003 ford ranger 4wd, 150K miles. A month ago, i had the battery, fuel filter and fuel pump replaced. Yesterday it would no

Starters sometimes develop "bad spots" on the armature (of the starter motor). That causes intermittent, unreliable operation just like what you are experiencing. The problem is easily diagnosed and the solution can be implemented at the same time (install a...

Q: Q: Stuck in Park

The Aveo's computer needs to "see" the brake light switch input, in order to switch out of park. With the key on and engine off, the brake lights need to be checked to see if they are coming on when...

Q: Hi, I am hearing a very loud "rolling thunder" noise while driving that gets louder at higher speeds.. What could be the issue?

Hello. There are several components that will cause these noises when accelerating. Typically they are related to the exhaust system. You may be experiencing an exhaust leak for one option. This can occur when a hole has found its way...