Q: Blinking lights come on upon startup

When I go to start my car, blinking lights with a green key symbol come on and the car won't start.

3. Blinking lights come on upon startup

Q: Q: Battery is good, but car won't start

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado. My guess is that the problem is in the security system. The PASS key module looks for the resistor pellet on the side of the key. If it determines...

Q: Q: Timing off

The pinion teeth of the starter motor engage with the teeth on the flex plate, and the starter motor cranks over the engine. I don't see how you could have messed up your timing during a starter replacement. But it...

Q: Engine oil light flickers when I make a stop

The light is flickering on and off due to the oil pressure being low below 4 psi at idle or the oil pressure sensor is not working correctly. The only way to know for sure is to do an oil...