Q: Blinking lights come on upon startup

When I go to start my car, blinking lights with a green key symbol come on and the car won't start.

3. Blinking lights come on upon startup

Q: Security system shut down power

The factory security system on this truck only shuts down the fuel system. This will allow the engine to crank and just not start. If there is no power at all then you have a voltage issue. If nothing turns...

Q: Ignition interlock problem

Hello. The neutral safety switch allows you to start the car while its in park or in neutral. This is likely the cause of this problem. It is also a possibility that there is a problem with your shifter. You...

Q: Replaced clutch master and slave cylinder, but my car still won't go into gear while running

If the hydraulics are working correctly, there are a couple of things that could be wrong with the clutch that would prevent it from releasing. Unfortunately, any of them will require removal of the transmission for repair. At 191,000 miles,...