Q: Did they fix the problem for the $70.00 diagnostic fee?

asked by on November 14, 2016

My service traction system light is on and also my ABS light and the $70.00 is what it will cost me to repair it

The diagnostic fee is needed to test the failed system or component. There are times that in the process of diagnosis the problem is found and able to be repaired at the same time without additional charge. The diagnosis fee includes up to one hours labor for diagnosis. If the diagnosis takes longer than the standard hour then there may be additional charges to continue the diagnostics. Once the system is diagnosed the repairs needed are noted and another appointment can then be made to perform the needed repairs.