Q: Bleeding Breaks/hubs

this car is an alerro. Hope I'm in the right spot. I replaced the rotor and caliber on the drivers side of the car. When I start the car and put it in drive, the passenger hub spins freely, but the drivers side won't spin unless you step on the gas a little, and belive it or not, it makes the motor sound like cap. I put 2 quarts of break fluid thru it and still have nothing at the break pedal. I bleed from side to side and at a cross and with the cap on and off the master cyclinder. If you have any ideals, PLEASE contact me. I'm on a time frame on this car. Thank-You So Very much

Hi there. Without being there to physically inspect your Alero, the best advice we can offer is to send you to this article on how to bleed car brakes. You might want to purchase a service manual for the vehicle you’re working on to ensure you are completing this process correctly.

3. Bleeding Breaks/hubs