Q: Best way to fix water leaking from intake manifold Toyota Camry 1999 6 cylinder

There is water leaking from a hose underneath the intake manifold what is this? And how do I fix it?

Hi Robert. Thanks for the question today. It depends on where the leak is actually coming from. The line is a coolant inlet hose. If the leak is coming from the connection, it’s likely the clamp or the hose that is split. However, it could be a crack in the inlet connection on the manifold itself. If this is the problem, the solution is replacing the intake manifold and the coolant lines. If it’s just the line, you can replace the hose, install a new clip, flush the coolant system and be ok.

3. Best way to fix water leaking from intake manifold Toyota Camry 1999 6 cylinder