Q: before it came on. I went to

My service engine soon light came on on my 07 Infiniti g35. Not going to lie I was pushing it a bit hard before it came on. I went to autozone and they said the throttle body assembly needs to be replaced. The car drives fine. Is it a big deal.. could it be something else?

Hi there. It absolutely could be something other than the throttle body. What test did Autozone perform to determine that the throttle body is at fault? What were the readings compared to factory specifications? When the parts representative read the codes, that is all that occurred; no actual diagnosis. There could be a fault anywhere in the circuit. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.

3. before it came on. I went to