Q: Battery has failed

My battery failed as there appears to be a problem with the fuses. My brake lights don't work unless my headlights are on. Also, my radio does not work. I think my problem is electrical in nature.

Hello. It sounds like you may have an electrical issue. If the battery failed recently and this occurred right after then you should check the fuses. When a battery is jumped or replaced the fuses can blow if something was done incorrectly. If the fuses are fine then the problem is in the body control module. This is a common failure on this car and controls these lights. It fails internally and causes this. If you are going to have the lights diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to determine the cause of your electrical issues.