Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

A: ...

Q: My 2001 BMW X5 won't start. I think it is due to power loss

Hello, the first questions to answer are "Are any problem codes set? Is your Check Engine light on?". Based on your observation of "no power", and your extended mileage, there are several problems likely that would result in "no power":...

Q: truck ran out of fuel now it will not start

Your fuel pump is located inside your fuel tank and relies on the fuel to keep it cool and lubricated. When the tank is run dry, the fuel pump will produce an excessive amount of heat and can burn up...

Q: My truck wont go pass 40 in regular drive...

Hello there, a few different things can cause the vehicle to be unable to go above 40 MPH. I would expect to see a Check Engine Light with this symptom but this is not always the case. The most likely...