Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

Q: help??

Hi there. Check the computer of the car for any codes that could be stored or pending. This will give you a logical area to oversee what needs repaired. If the camshaft position sensor message is appearing, then the camshaft...

Q: Have a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali with 6.2l v8 need to replace my alternator how do I tell which one I need a 145amp or 160amp

Alternator output is matched to the vehicle. If it is optioned to where it calls for the 160 amp alternator and you install the 145 amp, you can experience a frequent dead battery. You should install the correct one for...

Q: Belts came off

Your vehicle uses two serpentine belts: one for the accessories and one for the A/C. I have known the A/C belt tensioners to fail on these vehicles, causing damage to the belt. There is also a technical service bulletin (TSB)...