Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

Q: The car cannot start, there is no cranking

It is very possible that the Drive Authorization System is preventing the vehicle from starting. The system needs about 12.6v to operate properly, so battery voltage needs to be checked with the key. If battery voltage is good, then there...

Q: 2007 Cadillac Escalade esv ac compresser replacement

I would recommend having a qualified expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose the vehicle before quoting a price.

Q: Reduced engine power on GMC Envoy 2003

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a Reduced Engine Power Warning Light Diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get...