Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

3. battery dies when truck is off

Q: Getting fuel, getting spark, and won't start.

Check the ignition timing on the distributor and see if the timing is off. If the timing is good, then the accelerator pump in the carburetor or the fuel injectors are not working properly (if your vehicle has TBI injection)....

Q: Front tire leaning.

When the top of the tire leans in more than normal this is usually caused by some sort of failure in either the upper ball joint upper control arm or control arm bushings. Sometimes nothing has failed at all, upper...

Q: Loose Steering? 2012 GMC Sierra 1500

Hey there. I would suggest having the inner and outer tie rods checked for looseness and replaced if any play is found. When checking the rack and pinion mounts and bushings there should also be no looseness. The steering's free...