Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

A: ...

Q: Got a tune up. Sputtering during acceleration abd now it won't start. Smell of gas without touching pedal. No interior lights and battery is good

Hello and thank you for your question. Sounds like a couple things are wrong with your car. First there is a crossed wire with the spark plug wires. If only two wires are crossed, then the vehicle will run on...

Q: Bluetooth language

The instructions for changing the language settings of your communication system should be located in the owner manual for your 2010 GMC Yukon. If you're not able to find this, contact your local dealership and they should be able to...

Q: I had the water pump replaced due to a leak. What would cause the engine to overheat now?

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a clogged radiator, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...