Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

A: ...

Q: The battery light came on on my 2012 dodge charger after it seemed to turn off while i was driving. The car turned off after i spe

This can happen when the charging system is having trouble maintaining a specific voltage which is what causes the battery light to come on. This can also happen when the voltage regulator is failing or weak. This regulates the charging...

Q: Front tire leaning.

When the top of the tire leans in more than normal this is usually caused by some sort of failure in either the upper ball joint upper control arm or control arm bushings. Sometimes nothing has failed at all, upper...

Q: What sensor affects bank 2?

Code PO302 refers to a misfire. P1153 refers to the O2 sensor not switching often enough. This sensor monitors how often a lean to rich condition or rich to lean condition is present. When there is inconsistency in this, the...