Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

A: ...

Q: Car just cranks and won't start

Hi there. It looks like you've replaced most of the usual suspects here, but it could be several other electrical or fuel related components that are causing your Cutlass Ciera to not fire-up including spark plug wires, spark plugs themselves,...

Q: buying for 22,000.00

That is a very tough question to answer without being able to see the vehicle first hand. That is a lot of miles, but if it was mostly highway miles, that isn't so bad. If it was a lot of...

Q: battery not charging light came on

I would still recommend getting the alternator and battery tested. The most likely cause would be the alternator. The alternator can have an intermittent failure that causes it to charge and not charge randomly. If this turns out to be...