Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

3. battery dies when truck is off

Q: All crank and no start - 1989 Jeep Wrangler

Hi there. There are several things that could cause this and it seems like you've covered quite a bit. Perform a compression check and compare the readings to specifications and across the cylinders. Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary....

Q: Low oil pressure light

Oil pump failure can happen on high mileage vehicles. This is normal due to engine wear and oil pump wear. Before replacing the oil pump, I would suggest having it properly inspected. A qualified mechanic can perform an oil pressure...

Q: AC stops working occasionally

Hello. This is a common problem on this vehicle. It is usually caused by a failing actuator under the dash. It can also be one of the temperature sensors but that is not as common. I usually install a scan...