Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

3. battery dies when truck is off

Q: Truck won't start.

Since the fuel pump was replaced, check to see if there is fuel pressure to the fuel injectors. If there is good fuel pressure, then check for spark on the spark plugs. You will have to put on a spark...

Q: Need help with key transmitter programming procedure.

When programming the transmitter, you need to have permission which the scan tool does not allow. This procedure will have to be done at a local dealership that has the scan tool with a login permission.

Q: Car needs fuel pump

Hello. Your van may not start for many reasons. If the engine is cranking over and just not starting then it can very well be a fuel pump. If the engine is not cranking then it may be a battery...