Q: battery dies when truck is off

i jumped my battery and about 3 hours later it wouldnt start agian

A: ...

Q: Trouble starting - 2004 Hyundai Elantra

Hey there. Your symptoms may well describe a fuel supply issue - specifically fuel pressure. If the fuel pressure regulator and/or check valve are not working properly, engine start, especially after the vehicle has been sitting for a bit will...

Q: Engine power reduced

The reduced power message is generally an indication that the computer will need to be scanned to determine what specific fault code has been registered in the computer as a result of a potential problem. Generally, things like misfires or...

Q: My car stopped on the highway said low oil pressure took it to a shop they change the sensor still have the same problem

I believe you have 2 problems here. The fundamental problem is that you may REALLY have low oil pressure, since replacing the oil pressure sending unit has not changed the "low oil pressure" indicator. I would get a dial-type pressure...