Q: Back power window not working

asked by on February 22, 2016

The back seat power window is not working.

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $162.01 - $1032.46 Get a Quote

Hello. If you have one window that stopped working it is typically caused by a window motor or regulator. These typically need to be replaced together. I typically remove the door panel and check to see if there is power at the motor when operating the switch. If there is, then the window motor and regulator needs to be replaced. If there is no power, then the window’s electrical system will need to be diagnosed. If you plan on having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to have this fixed.