Q: after stopping at a stop sign my car would not go while I was in drive instead just made this awful loud noise

so for about a month now my car has been clicking on turns and jerking between 2nd and 3rd it shakes extremely bad when accelerating also. ive had new rotors put on and was told both of my cv joints needed to be replaced. yesterday I took my car to autozone and the man recommended lucas stop slip so then he added that and I seen the improvement almost instantly but like I said this morning when I left for work and made it to a stop sign I tried driving and it would not go

A: It sound like the Lucas stop slip only work...

It sound like the Lucas stop slip only worked for a short period. You may now have a completely gone transmission clutch for the lower gears or an axle that broke completely. I would go with the transmission being bad. Check the front axles to see if one broke or if it is the transmission. If you need help with this, have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to diagnose the transmission and suspension to determine why the noise was made.