Q: Wheel or Brake problem font end sounds like it coming from the right passenger side

There is a rubbing and scrunching sound in the right front passenger side when coming to a stop. The scrunching sound is not a metal on metal sound. It also feels like the car is l wobbly this could be because the tire looses air on that side I want to replace the tires but would like to know if I should address something else before I do this

Hello. Since you will need to have the tire repaired or replaced anyway, I recommend having the brakes and front end checked to see what may be causing the noise. Your tire may have cords hanging out of the tire and causing the noise of your brakes and possibly other issues. Only a firsthand inspection of the noise will reveal the problem.

• Wheel or Brake problem font end sounds like it coming from the right passenger side