Q: Back brake rotor and pads cost

How much should it be for repair?

3. Back brake rotor and pads cost

Q: I have a code P2119

Hi...Diagnostic Trouble Code P2119 indicates that there is a fault in your car's Electronic Throttle Control System. Electronically controlled throttles found on most modern vehicles utilize PCM programming to set and monitor the throttle position. Typically, the problem causing the...

Q: Q: Heat

The most common reason for this after a repair is an air bubble in the system. Most of the time, if you completely warm the car, which means you have confirmed the thermostat is open by feeling the upper radiator...

Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release the parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your vehicle. To release the parking brake, depress the standard brake pedal with your right foot. While the brake pedal is depressed, press the...