Q: Back brake rotor and pads cost

How much should it be for repair?

3. Back brake rotor and pads cost

Q: Random warning light.... Service RSC now, wrench, and check engine warnings.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission range sensor is related to the P0705 code as you know and have fixed. The U2023 code is related to the ABS (anti-lock braking system). I would suggest replacing the ABS sensor, however...

Q: Car shifts late and seems to get no fuel at times. Is my transmission bad?

Hi there. Does not sound like the transmission, but more of a fuel pump issue. Check the fuel pressure on the engine to see if you are getting 35 psi or more. If the fuel pressure is less than 35...

Q: Sliding door won't open

The center hinge rollers are a very common issue. If they are not the fault, I believe a restriction of some sort is still preventing the door from opening. If the door can not be forced open, unfortunately it may...