Q: Back brake rotor and pads cost

How much should it be for repair?

3. Back brake rotor and pads cost

Q: i only drive my car 1 mile each way to work five days a week will this cause a problem

Hi there: Typically, only driving your car for a few miles per day won't hurt the vehicle. However, it's important to make sure to properly warm up the vehicle for a minute or two before heading out. Changing your oil...

Q: Before I take the next step, a full service shop, I'd like the input of others. Okay first im very aware i have a hole in my rad

Engine stalling, or shutdowns, can be caused by a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or...

Q: Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...