Q: At first my engine overheated waters leaking and after I turned off the car it won't crank and sone reason the battery died and n

Overheating heated quit blowing hot the battery died the car sounds like it's drowning out when trying to crank it up

This sounds like you overheated the engine and have a blown head gasket. The low coolant will cause the heat to not work since no coolant is in the heater core. The head gasket leak will allow coolant into engine cylinder and lock up motor. Have the engine pressure tested and cooling system leaks checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to see if it needs a cylinder head gasket?

3. At first my engine overheated waters leaking and after I turned off the car it won't crank and sone reason the battery died and n