Q: All my gauges died

While I was driving my car, all of my gauges went dead. The car is still running good.

3. All my gauges died

Q: CV Joint Change instead of the wheel hub assembly.

Customer wants to change the information from having a wheel hub assembly replacement changed to a CV Joint / CV Shaft replaced on the set up page.

Q: what can cause high fuel consumption in a 4AGE 1.6GLI

Hi there: The black soot on your spark plugs indicates that you're most likely experiencing a inefficient combustion that is creating more particulate matter (unburned fuel). This could be caused by a vacuum leak, a bad mass air flow sensor...

Q: Car is idling at low speed my check engine light came on

Hi Johnny. There are several components that can cause a low engine idle, and trigger the check engine light from idle control valves, throttle body itself, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor and more. The light itself is activated when...