Q: alarm won't cut off, even when I unhook the battery an re hook it it will come back on

The alarm won't cut off, even when I unhook the battery an re hook it , the alarm comes right back on

Depending on the alarm system you have, it will vary the type of repair that will be needed to diagnose or fix the problem. If you have the factory alarm system, then you will have to have the system diagnosed and repaired using the factory/dealer WDS scanner. The scanner can access and diagnose the factory alarm to find the reason it will not reset. If you have a dealer or aftermarket installed alarm system, then you can identify this type since they will have a black box under the left side of the dash near steering column. The box will look out of place from the factory components. If you have this system, then it will most likely not have repair parts and entire system needs removed or replaced.

• alarm won't cut off, even when I unhook the battery an re hook it it will come back on