Q: Airbag light coming on

When I move my seat the airbag lights comes on and stays on.

A: Hello, it sounds like you have a wiring pro...

Hello, it sounds like you have a wiring problem with your seat. When you move the seat it's most likely causing an open or short in the wiring to the side air bag that is built into the seat. When the Air Bag Light is on some system is not functioning properly, and is not letting the air bags inflate. In terms of safety, your seat belts will work as designed but you will not have the air bag protection in the event of a crash. You should get this looked at soon so that all restraint systems are operating correctly. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to have your Air Bag Light inspected and taken care of.