Q: Air flow in front vents

I have an 03 Chevy trailblazer fully loaded... My vehicle recently died so I changed the battery.. The air flow in my front vents have considerably stopped blowing hard. I've done extensive research and I've tried pulling fuses and all kinds of stuff.... I read a lot about the blower motor resister... Should I replace that? Any ideas? By the way, when I put ac, or heat on the highest mode, it still doesn't blow hard. As well as if I were to lower the speed.

A: Try to look under the glove box to see if t...

Try to look under the glove box to see if the air intake has got anything blocking the A/C air intake. If nothing is blocking the intake of the A/C, then you would need to have the blower checked to see if it is getting all the fan speed voltages from the blower resistor. If the A/C switch for the blower is working correctly, then you may have a blower motor or resistor that is bad. The most inexpensive repair is to replace the blower resistor first, and then replace the blower motor if needed. If you’d like, you can have your AC issue diagnosed at your home or office by a technician from YourMechanic.