Q: Air conditioner condensation does not drain

The accumulation of the air conditioner condensation does not come out of the drain. I parked my truck on a hill and put the rear tire on a curb, thus sloping the truck toward the front. This did allow it to drain. But on level ground it does not drain. I was told that there’s nothing wrong, by the dealership. Is this common with my make/model and do you have a solution that would fix this?

A: Hello. We will be happy to assist. Most lik...

Hello. We will be happy to assist. Most likely you have an AC drain port that is clogged. It’s best to blow out the drain port with compressed air to ensure there is a clear drain passage. If there is no restriction found in the drainage lines there has to be a restriction or leakage near the evap core.

I suggest to have a certified technician check it out to help pinpoint your A/C issue. They are capable of performing the diagnoses and repair in your driveway or at your workplace.