Q: after starting the car sudenly petrol meter goes down and after few monents its coming back to normal.

after starting the car sudenly petrol meter goes down and after 2 to 3 seconds its coming back to normal but this problem not showing allways some time only. my car nissan Tiida 1.6 2007 model the present battery iam using 1 year and 4 months car KM 224512.

The fluctuation in the gauge reading is due to an electrical problem, such as a loose connection, bad ground, or other varying resistance. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. after starting the car sudenly petrol meter goes down and after few monents its coming back to normal.