Q: engine malfunction

Hi. One day ago I started engine and "Engine mulfunction. Reduced power" sign came up on the display. I off and star again. The same. I clicked "Ok". Then I off and start engine third time - the display was clear and I started driving. This sign didn't come out again any more. Should I visit service center? Thank you. P.s. I'm a new driver)

Although the check engine light, or warning light such as "engine malfunction", only came on intermittently, and is now off, your car’s PCM would still store the diagnostic trouble codes that caused the light to illuminate. Those codes can be retrieved and interpreted, to see if any vehicle systems should be checked out, during a check engine light diagnostic. Inasmuch as the light is off now, it is not necessary to look further into it now but if the light does re-appear it is recommended that you seek a check engine light diagnostic in order to identify the fault that exists and get it repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. engine malfunction