Q: My car starts up fine and is quite in park and neutral but when I put it in drive or reverse it won't move

My car will start just fine and is quite in park and neutral but when I put it in drive and reverse it sounds like ice grinding up I was driving and it just stopped I tried to move it but nothing I put it in reverse order drive it grinds but when I go back to park it makes a weird like buzzing type noise

The problem is in the transmission and will require it to be overhauled and inspected for internal bearing failure and clutch failure.

3. My car starts up fine and is quite in park and neutral but when I put it in drive or reverse it won't move