Q: I have a screw in my front tire. Can I park on it tonight before going to the tire shop ASAP tomorrow morning!

Question: meanwhile tonight should I park "on top of the screw" so that perhaps air won't leak out?? Or best NOT TO PARK ON IT???

What you should do is spray the screw with some soapy water to see if you see any air bubbles indicating a leak. If you do not see a leak then try and move the screw side to side to see if you see bubbles. I there is no bubbles then the screw may be too short to go all the way through the tire. You could then take a chance and pull out the screw and recheck for leak or wait until you get to the tire store to get a patch on the inside. I would not park on the screw or it could cause it to leak, but keep it up. If you did not detect a leak then the tire will not lose air overnight. If tire is low on air do not drive it or damage will be done to the tire.

• I have a screw in my front tire. Can I park on it tonight before going to the tire shop ASAP tomorrow morning!