Q: Acuator doesn't turn off

My Actuator is making my battery go dead in my car. It doesn’t ever stop running even after the car has been turned off. Do you know why this is happening?

Hello. This sounds like the air pump actuator for the air shock system. If it is staying on all the time, this is usually because there is a leak somewhere in the air shock system. The actuator is what turns the pump on and off and the leak could be causing the pump to pump the shocks up all the time. A leak in the system would keep the pump running. I would suggest that you have the suspension and the actuator system inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.