Headlights don't turn off, wait a bit and flash highbeam ...

Q: Headlights don't turn off, wait a bit and flash highbeam or turning car back on switch off. Otherwise, unplugging fuses

My headlights do not turn off the normal way through the switch. Sometimes, the lights can be turn off by waiting about 5 minutes, then flash high beams or turning the car back on, and the lights will turn off them. Worst case scenario is to go the Passenger Junction Box, and unplug the fuses.

The problem can be caused by a stuck headlight relay or light control module and the control switch. I would suggest replacing the light relay first and then seek a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do further diagnosis if needed.