Q: When I get a jumpstart it works drive it for 10 miles and cut it off and it want crank again it's completely dead

When I crank the car it does a clicking sound and has no power enrol I get a jumpstart drive it for ten miles or more turn it off and the it's dead again

You possibly have a dead battery and/or a faulty charging system. The very first thing to do is be sure you have a fully, 100% charged battery that passes a load test. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you should simply install a new battery to reduce diagnostic headaches. Batteries are a VERY important component in a car’s electrical system. Once you have a fully functioning, preferably new battery (fully charged before you leave the store), if the starting system still does not function, there are only a relatively limited number of causes involving the starter motor circuit. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this promptly, please simply request a no start diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get it diagnosed and repaired for you, including installing a new battery if required and the mechanic will of course test the charging system, too, once the car is running, to ensure that it is functioning properly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. When I get a jumpstart it works drive it for 10 miles and cut it off and it want crank again it's completely dead