Q: Ac not blowing cold air what refrigerant do i use

When I turn the AC on it takes to long to get cold and I lose acceleration when I use it

3. Ac not blowing cold air what refrigerant do i use

Q: Car jolts while accelerating and won't accelerate from stop.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like you either have a failing fuel pump or a bad catalytic converter. Both of these issues will cause these symptoms. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes first to...

Q: 93 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme won't start.

Hi there. Check the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors and make sure that they are plugged in. If the engine is cranking but not starting then the crankshaft position sensor could have failed. Also, check the mass air flow sensor...

Q: Can I Get Cold Air Without Running the Air Conditioner?

All vehicles produced today are equipped with air conditioning systems. If you do not want the air conditioning on but you would like fresh air to come into the vehicle then all you would have to do is turn the...