Q: Ac not blowing cold air what refrigerant do i use

When I turn the AC on it takes to long to get cold and I lose acceleration when I use it

A: R134A is the correct refrigerant to use. Yo...

R134A is the correct refrigerant to use. You’ll need to have the A/C checked to see if you have a leak or another problem causing your power loss during acceleration. Another possibility is the AC compressor dragging against the belt and needing to be oiled. The AC problem and acceleration problem may be related or separate issues. If you want to have this looked at by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your AC and loss of power during acceleration to determine what fixes are needed.