Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac not blowing cold. How can I find out if it's the compressor or if it needs Freon or the condenser how can I find out what why my AC is not working

3. Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Q: No power to fuse box

If you are not getting any power to anything then you will need to first the battery to see if it has above 12 volts? If it does then you will need to remove and clean the battery posts and...

Q: Popping noise, wheels won't turn

For your 2001 Chrysler LHS, the inner tie rods are attached to the steering gear with a retaining bolt and a lock tab. If the bolts are not torqued enough and the lock tab engaged, the bolts can back out...

Q: Which oil should I put in?

After checking the oil specifications for your engine you are correct about the 5w20 weight oil. Newer engines in a lot of vehicles now use and recommend the 5w20 or 0w20 oils. Your vehicles engine uses 5W20 only. The parts...