Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac not blowing cold. How can I find out if it's the compressor or if it needs Freon or the condenser how can I find out what why my AC is not working

3. Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Q: Running lights work, brake lights do not.

It sounds like you may have a bad brake light switch. But that's a common issue on these models with brake light not working, is the bulb socket contacts (aluminum) in the housing burn up. Remove the brake light bulb...

Q: My thermostat housing is spraying out antifreeze could that be the reason i see smoke

Hi Latrice. Thanks for sending in your question today. Yes - the radiator leak is likely the reason for the smoke. It would be a good idea to replace the radiator thermostat housing as soon as possible to reduce the...

Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing

Hi there, It's not very uncommon for both tail lights to fail at the same time. However, the water or condensation inside the tail lamp may indicate a larger problem. If you replace the light bulbs it could cause an...