Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac not blowing cold. How can I find out if it's the compressor or if it needs Freon or the condenser how can I find out what why my AC is not working

Hi there. The best way to determine whether you have a refrigerant leak or if you have a component failure is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection. One of our professional mobile mechanics can come to your home or office location to inspect the vehicle and pinpoint the reason why your Town & Country is not blowing cool air - then recommend or complete the repairs for you once the right diagnosis has been completed. To request a quote for this service, simply click this link and select the get a quote blue button on that page.

3. Q: Ac not blowing cold air