Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac not blowing cold. How can I find out if it's the compressor or if it needs Freon or the condenser how can I find out what why my AC is not working

3. Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Q: Where is this leak coming from or what part do i need to fix it?

There are a few components that run to the rear of the vehicle in that location. There are heater and air conditioning pipes that run the system charge from the front of the vehicle to the rear if your vehicle...

Q: The other day my car kicked and now out whistles and the acceleration has been cut in half i don't know what has caused this

You may have a bad turbo or the inlet hose to the turbo. Have this checked and also scan the computer for stored codes and get them diagnosed.

Q: Throttle Issues after cleaning it

The throttle body is not designed to be taken apart to be cleaned and you may have got cleaner into the sensors and actuator motor causing a short in the throttle body electrical parts. You need to have the computer...