Q: AC leaking refrigerant

My AC is blowing hot air, even after I put refrigerant in it. I think there might be a leak.

3. AC leaking refrigerant

Q: On a 2008 enclave there is a p0018 code. How do you know if it's a failed sensor or timing chain?

Hi there. Locate the crankshaft position sensor and check for power to it with the key on. If there is power, then with using a paper clip to back probe the wiring with the plug installed on the sensor, check...

Q: How do I replace the climate control air filter?

The climate control air filter will need to be replaced periodically. Replacing the filter is a quick and easy task: 1. Open the glove box. 2. Rotate the stoppers on either side counterclockwise, until they can be removed. 3. Remove...

Q: Intermittent "no start" or dies while running fine on highway - what's wrong? 2003 Buick Rendezvous

Hi there: Once the vehicle starts, the job of the battery is pretty much done; which means if you're having issues with the vehicle shutting off, it's most likely caused by ignition system components; such as a the distributor or...