Q: AC leaking refrigerant

My AC is blowing hot air, even after I put refrigerant in it. I think there might be a leak.

3. AC leaking refrigerant

Q: My car won't start. It acts like it want to start but will not.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In many cases, when we have accessories running (like the stereo and the doors open that triggers lights) without the engine running, it can cause the battery to drain and loose cranking amps. When...

Q: Car sputtering occasionally

A common problem for your vehicle is a misfire condition causing a sputter. Ignition coils or spark plugs will often go bad. I would ask one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and diagnose exactly what is...

Q: Replace Radiator - do I need to purge/recharge the AC system?

Hello. When replacing the radiator, you do have to mess with the condenser a little bit, but you do not need to disconnect it or remove it. The first step when it comes to the condenser is to remove the...