Q: AC leaking refrigerant

My AC is blowing hot air, even after I put refrigerant in it. I think there might be a leak.

3. AC leaking refrigerant

Q: My 02 lesabre has a sulfur egg smell what is it it's making me sick

The engine should be checked first to make sure it is not running too rich. If not running rich then the exhaust catalyst (catalytic converters) are bad and need to be replaced.

Q: AC manifold gauges show no pressure on high or low side.

The a/c system would need to be pressure tested to check to see if the condenser got damaged and leaked all the refrigerant out or a component like the compressor front seal failed. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic...

Q: I have a problem with the temperature gauge - 2002 Buick Rendezvous

Hello. The temperature gauge is going to elevate based on the resistance of the sensor. The first thing to check is the temperature sending unit. The wires or the sensor itself may be corroded or damaged. This would cause extra...