Q: Ac blows warm on driver side and cool, not cold, on passenger side in 2006 PT Cuiser.

When the AC is on it blows warm air through both side. Its cooler on the passenger side. If i move the temp control dial up and down in the cold it gets colder on the passenger side only. I replaced the pressure switch and checked the freon. Freon was in the green. Dont know where to go from here.

Hi there. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection as this issue could be very complex to correctly diagnose. It’s possible that you have a stuck selector switch to the blower motor, a bad compressor or perhaps a refrigerant leak or more causing this issue.

3. Ac blows warm on driver side and cool, not cold, on passenger side in 2006 PT Cuiser.