Q: Q: AC blowing hot air

My AC blows hot air on the passenger's side sometimes.

3. Q: AC blowing hot air

Q: Driver's side window fell off track

It sounds like your window regulator has broken. The window regulator is composed of cables and pulleys that raise and lower the window. Oftentimes, the pulleys are made of plastic, and will break. This will cause the window to drop...

Q: Where is the hood sensor located?

Depending on your specific model of Chevrolet, your hood latch and sensor should be all one assembly. However, it is possible to separate them taking the hood sensor out and keeping the hood latch itself operational. I would recommend having...

Q: Check Engine Light on code P3400 showing

Hello. This particular code indicates a performance issue with the cylinder deactivation system on bank 1. If you believe that all of the recent repairs are holding, then you may want to turn your attention the the solenoid and sensor...