Q: Q: Abs lights is on

How do i tell what abs or speed senor is bad

3. Q: Abs lights is on

Q: ABS light on and Error 55 code , and clunking when turning wheel 2006 Subaru Legacy

Hello the "Error 55" usually indicates a failed wheel speed sensor (or dirt or corrosion preventing one of them from reading correctly). This failure is probably what is turning on your ABS warning, and prevents cruise control from working (intentional)....

Q: What's makes the temperature hand goes up then down?

If you are referring to the engine coolant temperature gauge on the instrument panel, unless the gauge is misreporting the temperature, a likely cause of too low of an engine temperature is a cooling system thermostat that is stuck in...

Q: How do I engage/disengage automatic locking mode?

The automatic locking feature keeps the seat belts pre-locked. This feature should be used anytime a child is riding in the seat. To engage and disengage the automatic locking mode. Buckle the seatbelt. Pull the shoulder portion of the...