Q: Q: Abs lights is on

How do i tell what abs or speed senor is bad

3. Q: Abs lights is on

Q: klunking sound from drivers front wheel. my wife hit a speed bump and the klunking started. there is a broken wire behind the whee

The broken wire is to the wheel speed sensor as part of the antilock brake system. Depending on the other damage that is done you should be able to drive it slowly. The clunking is the wheel speed sensor is...

Q: When I press the accelerator it doesn't speed up and when I floor it and stalls.

This suggests you may have a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the...

Q: Installing new ignition lock cylinder problems.

As far as I know this generation of F150 just requires a small screwdriver and the key to remove the ignition lock cylinder. Push a small screwdriver into the hole in the bottom and push up until you hear it...