Q: Abs and traction control light stays on

I have unplugged the wheel speed sensors at each wheel and used an ohm meter to try and determine which sensor was possibly bad . The results were .586 ohms on 3 of the sensors and 1.334 ohms of resistance on the other . None of the info I've been able to find let's me know if this is an acceptable amount of resistance . I'm not sure if the sensors are my problem or not . Any additional information would be helpful

Hello. Thank you for writing in. When it comes to the readings you hace recieved, chances are the one odd sensor out is likely the culprit. It also depends on what setting your ohm meter is set to. You are likely on Mega ohms. The other aspect has to do with what kind of speed sensor you have. This is likely what your ratings are hard to find. Another method is to buy one new speed sensor and install it on the odd sensor. See if the lights go out. If you replace that odd sensor, and the lights do not go off, you should have your vehicle rescanned for Diagnostic trouble codes, assuming you’ve done that in the first place.

3. Abs and traction control light stays on