Q: A/C blowing out of defrost and vents

My 2011 F250 blows cold air but it blows out of the vents and the defrost at the same time? I haven't checked if it blows out on the floor but when I try to switch it to blow out of the floor, vents or defrost it stays the same.

The mode door has an actuator that may not be moving the mode door when you are changing position where you want the air to blow. You will need to have the mode door actuator wiring checked and verified it can control the door and replace the actuator. When the actuator is remove then the mode door can be moved to verify it is able to change air flow position and then replace the actuator.

3. A/C blowing out of defrost and vents