Q: I have Spotify account can I use that in my new Prius with out useing it through my phone by just inputting my account number. How

I have a new 2016 Prius 3 touring & I want to use my Spotify account with out useing my iPhone. How do I download the app Spotify onto the screen or any app for that matter?

Hello. According to my research it appears that Spotify can only be used with your vehicle by connecting it with your smartphone. Spotify can be used by connecting your phone to the vehicle via a USB cable, or by syncing it wirelessly via bluetooth. It does not appear that Spotify is offered as a standalone app for your vehicle’s entertainment system, though I would refer to your owner’s manual to verify if that is the case or not.

3. I have Spotify account can I use that in my new Prius with out useing it through my phone by just inputting my account number. How