Q: 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Leaking blue fluid

3. 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Q: Why do my front tires lean in slightly?

If the front tires are leaning in at the top, this will cause the tires to wear on the inside. This is caused by worn ball joints and control arm bushings. It could be upper or lower control arms bushings...

Q: Battery draining and charging - 2007 Jaguar XK

Yes, it is safe to attach a battery charger to the trunk power lugs. Just make sure nothing metallic can touch both lugs at once to avoid a short, and possible fire. You might consider attaching a "trickle-charger" to the...

Q: 2012 Jaguar XJ 5 liter non supercharged engine oil and battery

Hi there. When you replace the battery, it is best to put a battery saver tool in the cigarette lighter to keep the computer memory. If you do not have a battery saver, then the computer will loose its memory...