Q: 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Leaking blue fluid

3. 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Q: Q: Steam is coming out of coolant reservoir.

Hello. If your coolant overflow tank is steaming and overflowing, then that means the vehicle is running hotter than normal, and may even be overheating. The vehicle will need to be inspected for possible overheating issues and any repairs can...

Q: P0236

Hello. Your vehicle is equipped with two boost pressure sensors. One at the front of the engine near the throttle body, and one at the rear of the engine. I would verify that the boost sensor you replaced is the...

Q: Q: I have the service engine light on

The computer should be scanned to see why the Check Engine Light is on by a mechanic. The Check Engine Light is an indication that the computer has a fault in the systems that it monitors and has set a...