Q: 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Leaking blue fluid

3. 2011 Jaquar xjl blue fluid leak

Q: Car skipping

I am making the assumption that the skip you are referring to is a misfire that you are describing. There are several factors that can cause an engine misfire. A defective distributor cap/rotor, bad spark plug, bad plug wire, internal...

Q: Right hand turn signal

Hello there. Thanks for writing in about your 98 Jaguar Varden Plas. This type of fault is called a parasitic drain. When the turn signals will not operate properly and the vehicle has a drain, there may be a larger...

Q: Hello I just had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer for my 2011 CX-9. Now the TCS Off light, a car w Squiggly lines and a wrenc

Hi there. That's very odd for a dealer repair to leave their shop with error lights appearing on your dashboard. The lights you've indicated are all related to either recommended service (the wrench) or the traction control system (squiggly lines...