Q: 2007 Land Crusier Transmission trouble codes P2500/P2502/P2211

My 2007 Land cruiser wont move if engaged to D except i press the 2nd start button, i did a scan an got the following transmission codes: P2500/2502/2211 what do i need to do?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

P2502 and P2500 relate to vehicle electrical system faults, particularly the battery/charging system, although both codes can also implicate a faulty PCM (rare, though, absolute last thing to consider). The third code relates to an emission system sensor and you can ignore that one initially (if it were to remain after resolving the first two, it would be considered at that point.) With regard to the first two codes, a mechanic would test for a faulty alternator, faulty battery, faulty starter, generator/alternator wiring that is loosely connected, broken, or frayed, battery terminal ends that are loose or corroded, starter wiring that is loosely connected, broken, or frayed, faulty generator/alternator fuse, and possibly a faulty powertrain control module (PCM) but that is exceptional. Once the codes are resolved, if the shift issue remains, further diagnostics have to be performed. If you want all of the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a Check Engine Light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will investigate and resolve the issue. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.