Q: 2007 jeep liberty cracked radiator replace or use a fix kit?

My radiator has a small crack in the top side I bought a fix kit is it worth using will it hold or should I just replace the radiator right away money is a little tight right now so I am hoping to avoid having to replace my radiator right away

Hi There, Unfortunately, there is no way to tell whether or not the fix kit will hold it and for how long. Depending on the severity of the crack and the location of the crack it may last for a bit and it may not. I would recommend replacing the radiator as soon as possible due to the collateral damage that could be caused in the event that the radiator does fail and the engine overheats. As you know, this could end up costing a lot more in the long run if not properly repaired.

3. 2007 jeep liberty cracked radiator replace or use a fix kit?