Q: When I hit a little bump or pot hole on my right passenger front side, it feels like it skids a bit

When I driver over a small pothole (not on purpose) or certain bumps in the road from construction of pavement it's only with my right front side just got new tires aligned and balanced and fixed my tie rod last week could it be control arm? How do I know if it's upper or lower? could it be my sway bar? Or would it be an axle problem

The A6 has some pretty large bushings in the lower control arms. Especially the ones toward the rear of the arm. When those bushings wear out, the rear of the control arm can flop around quite a bit, changing all the geometry in the front end. Depending on where you got the alignment, it should have been spotted by the alignment technician. But some of the tire chains are geared toward rushing as many alignments through as possible and they don’t always catch everything that they should. If you take the car to a dealer or a specialist you will pay more for an alignment, but this is a case where you will only get what you pay for. If you would like to have the front end inspected by a qualified mechanic first, you can contact YourMechanic and a technician can come to your home or office to do a thorough inspection of your suspension components so that this can be corrected.

3. When I hit a little bump or pot hole on my right passenger front side, it feels like it skids a bit