Q: 2006 Kia Sedona it started losing power to the radio in the car then it wouldn't accelerate then died. We couldn't jump it

My van started to not start and we did a little research and realized if we take out the alternator fuse (I think its an alternator fuse. It's a big 3 prong fuse) and put it back in it start up again. This has been happening for awhile now, but can't find the fuse at any store around us because it's a 3 prong and no one has it. Today the van lost power to the radio and slowly wouldn't accelerate anymore until it just stopped. When we tried to turn it on again it would just click. We tried to jump start it and it started up at first, but no matter how far down I pressed the gas it wouldn't accelerate. When I put my foot on the break it just died. We got it towed back to our house and the tow truck driver hooked something up to it and actually drove it up onto his bed, but when we tried to start it to turn it around it wouldn't start.

3. 2006 Kia Sedona it started losing power to the radio in the car then it wouldn't accelerate then died. We couldn't jump it