Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-v2dbhpjs:173:8

Q: I have a Nissan Sentra and my car just suddenly won't crank. I had the starter removed and checked, which turned out to be fine.

Engine won't crank at all. I had the starter removed and checked, which turned out to be good, cleaned the battery terminals, and fully charged the battery. I hear a clicking noise coming from a black box and a noise coming from below when I try to start it. I don't know else to do. Please reply back. Gary

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. If your vehic...

Hello, thanks for writing in. If your vehicle will not start and you are hearing clicking noises then the first thing I would do is check the starter relay, which is different from the starter. It is not uncommon for relays to produce a clicking sound when they go bad. If the relay responsible for switching power to the starter goes out then it will leave the starter without functionality. I would test the relay, replace it if necessary, and go from there. If the starter turns out to be fine or if you are still experiencing problems, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.