Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....

Q: 04 explorer when i push gas pedal makes weird thump thump sound when i go 40 or above mph

Thumps and clunks can be hard to diagnose from a desk. Particularly in a car with that many miles where anything could be wrong. It may be that you have a motor or transmission mount that is going bad. or...

Q: How do I jump-start my truck?

If the battery of your truck dies, it will need to be jump-started. Jump-starting the battery is an efficient way to get power back to your vehicle. You will to need a booster vehicle to jump-start your truck. To jump-start...