Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: Car will not start and interior accessories are disabled. 1998 Saturn LS

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Saturn LS. This sounds like you have a short somewhere in the electrical system. I would start by testing the power supply to each of the various components or first try...

Q: How do you disable the auto lock mechanism on a Ford Explorer 'LIMITED'?

Hi there. The following steps are how to disable the auto lock feature in your vehicle. Confirm that the vehicle alarm is disarmed. Close all the doors. Make sure that the ignition switch is in the 'OFF' position. Turn...

Q: How do I use the mist wipe feature?

The mist wipe feature provides extra visibility when your windshield is temporarily damp, such as when you drive through a misty patch. To use the mist feature, push the Windshield Wiper level down and immediately release.