Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Driver side wheel noise. While driving making spinning grinding sound and when come to a stop a clunk.

An issue like this is possibly related to: brake system/rotor faults, wheel bearing failure, and/or axle failure. If and once those categories of failure are ruled out, then of course other components such as the differential and transmission would be...

My car stalls 4 or 5 times when starting cold

Hi, thanks for your question. You should check the MAP sensor first to see if it is reading the correct altitude for your location. Sometimes the sensor will read that you are at 10000 feet when you are at 100...

Truck is overheating, new turbo and alternator

Make sure the coolant overflow tank is full to the top. It is very common for these to develop cracks which will leak coolant at operating temperature when the pressure inside the system increases. From your explanation, I will assume...

How do I see a list of all the paired phones?

The infotainment system can have five mobile devices paired to it at a time. To see which phones are currently paired to the system, press the Config button, and select Phone Settings. Then, select Bluetooth, followed by Device List. ...

How do I turn on the vanity mirror light?

The vanity mirror light provides light to the vanity mirror, so that you can see it even in the dark. The light will automatically come on when you open the lid to the vanity mirror, and will automatically turn off...

Grinding noise on the right front wheel when turning right/going straight accelerating at low speed.

Hi there. At first glance, I would assume the grinding noise is caused by a damaged wheel bearing. When the wheel bearing is starting to fail, it looses lubricity; which causes metal-to-metal contact and a grinding noise is often the...

I20 making rattling noise could it be the faulty steering rack or the brake callipers

Hello. It is impossible to identify a rattling noise without pinpointing the location in which it is coming from. The brakes typically do not make a rattling noise. Usually the brakes make a grinding noise of some kind. The steering...

How do you store just one phone number from your phone in the HandsFreeLink?

While you can import entire phonebooks (on some phones) into the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system, you can also add specific names and numbers if you want. This is handy if you only want to store a few close friends and family...

My car's reverse is acting as if it is in neutral.

Hi and thanks for your question. The issue is not the transmission but rather the transfer case. The low to high speed shift module on the transfer case is losing power. Check the harness to the shift module motor on...