Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...

Q: Q: Gas pedal not working!!!

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Ford Explorer. Both the throttle body on the engine and the accelerator pedal inside of the vehicle have sensors on them to tell the computer which positions they are in. A...

Q: Q: How do I access the vanity mirrors?

The vanity mirrors are located on the two front sun visors. To access the mirrors, pull down the sun visors, and slide open the covers on the mirrors.