Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: How do I decline a phone call through the infotainment system?

When a paired device receives a phone call, a ring tone will be heard through the vehicle’s sound system. If the infotainment system is currently in use, the audio will be paused, and the ring tone will be heard. To...

Q: i switched the timing chain tensioner and when i put it all back together it wont start

As you may know, your car has a sensor called a crankshaft position sensor and a camshaft position sensor. Both of these sensors monitor the position of the camshaft and crankshaft and relay this information to the ECU which controls...

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...