Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

A: To mute the sound system, simply press the ...

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: How do I put a CD on repeat?

When the repeat feature is turned on, a song or set of songs will play on repeat. To turn on this setting, press the Random/Repeat button until either Track Repeat or Disc Repeat is displayed, depending on your preference. If...

Q: How do I remove the Intelligent Access (IA) mechanical key?

The Intelligent Access (IA) key has a mechanical key inside it, should you ever need it. This key can be used to unlock the driver’s door. To access this key, slide the Release switch on the back of the IA...

Q: During interstate resurface work, windshield cracked by rock

You're not likely to have any luck getting the state to pay for it. Fortunately, windshield replacement is relatively inexpensive - typically under $200. Try to take the car into a shop that will be able to do a windshield...