Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

The maximum startup volume is a feature that limits how loud your sound system can play when you first turn it on. This keeps you from hurting your ears if you accidentally leave the volume on too loudly. The maximum...

Q: I have 2012 explorer and orange wrench light comes on and says service Advance Track. I shut off car and restart and it works fin

If the AdvanceTrac warning light is on constantly, that means that service is needed on your vehicle's AdvanceTrac system. AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control or "traction control" system and while the warning is displayed that safety feature may be...

Q: How do I adjust the sun visor?

The sun visor can be adjusted to help block sunlight and excessive brightness. Both sun visors can rotate 90-degrees towards the door, to block incoming sunlight through the window. To adjust the sun visor, first unfold it. Then, unhook the...