Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

A: To mute the sound system, simply press the ...

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: How do I select a song from an artist?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from an artist, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Artists, then press the...

Q: Key on, no start and no dash lights. 1996 Ford Explorer

Hello. This is likely a loose terminal or corroded battery connection. Make sure the cables and terminals are clean. Also check the ground in the engine compartment. It sounds simple, but something like this can easily cut all power to...

Q: What will keep the remote door lock from working?

The remote door lock allows you to lock or unlock your vehicle from outside of the car. However, there are a few things that will keep the remote transmitter from working: 1. If you are not within range of the...