Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

How do I replace the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery should last for at least three years. After three years, there’s a chance that it will die and need to be replaced. Replacing the RKE transmitter battery takes four steps. Buy a...

code is p0340 i change camshaft position sensor but still shows same code .any help or advice

Hi there: The problem with changing out the camshaft position sensor is that sometimes the issue is actually due to the sensor wiring harness; which might be the reason this OBD-II error code was triggered initially. The P-0340 trouble code...

What does the anti-theft indicator in the dash do?

Your car is equipped with anti-theft system (an immobilizer system, called SecuriLock®). When the system is active, the anti-theft light on the dash should flash slowly. This tells you that the system is on and engaged. It should only flash...