Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: How do I connect a USB device to the radio?

Your car’s radio is capable of working with a number of different USB devices, as well as other devices using an auxiliary jack. Here’s how to connect a USB device. Open the bottom section of the center console between...

Q: Power windows stopped working.

Windows that don't go either up, down or both can be caused by several things. Problems with the switch, circuitry, window motor or regulator are common causes. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose...

Q: How do you shift gears with a manual transmission?

While most Civics on the road are automatics, there are some manuals out there. In fact, there are two types – five speeds and six speeds. Both work in the same way, and the only differences are when you shift...