Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

A: To mute the sound system, simply press the ...

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: Radio only works through steering wheel controls

It sounds like the radio unit in your vehicle may have partially failed to where the controls no longer work. I would recommend having your radio inspected by a qualified professional. This inspection may involve the removal of the radio...

Q: Rear driverside door problem

The door ajar switch on the latch may be not working correctly and should be checked and latch replaced if it has wear on the latch close fingers on latch. The body computer should be monitored to see what door...

Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say “Phonebook...