Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: How do I transfer all contacts to the phonebook?

You can add all of your mobile device’s saved contacts to the Bluetooth phonebook, so that you can easily call any of your numbers. To do so, follow these steps: Press "Phone" then "Phonebook" Press "Manage Contacts" Press...

Q: Engine dies while driving in cruise, does not matter the speed. restarts in neutral while still rolling.

If you are just driving along and the engine shouts off for no reason the first thing to see if you have too many keys on the key ring causing the ignition to turn the engine off. If not then...

Q: How does the driver’s seat position sensor work?

The Driver’s Seat Position sensor helps keep the driver safe in the event of a crash. The sensor will adapt the airbag deployment to meet the needs of the driver. To understand the Driver’s Seat Position sensor. The Driver’s...