Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Kicks out of reverse but all forward gears work fine.

Hi there. This sounds like the bearing on the reverse gear in your transmission has failed and is making the gear wobble around. This causes the shifter to move around and then the gear will make the shifter pop back...

I put a new alternator in my car yesterday it started up fine about the third time starting the car to starter relay just clicks w

A starter like any other mechanical and electrical part is subject to failing sometimes for no apparent reason. However, sometimes this is misdiagnosed as well and often times mistaken for something much more simple like a fuse or starter relay....

How do you set the zone on the electronic compass?

If your vehicle is equipped with an electronic compass, it can provide you with important information about which direction you’re driving in. However, because true north and magnetic north actually aren’t the same in most parts of the world, you’ll...