Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

A: To mute the sound system, simply press the ...

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: Electrical issues after attempted theft.

The only thing I could recommend on this vehicle would be to have a qualified mechanic check out the damages from the radio theft. The wiring may have been damaged and is shorting the system out intermittently. If all the...

Q: Motor failed, is it just a lemon?

The engines in the Ford Explorer are either the 4.0L or the 4.6L. They have both had their share of problems and failures. First, I would have the engine checked and get an estimate of the cost to repair or...

Q: How do I display the USB device info?

Your sound system can display a large amount of track information when you are listening to a USB device. To view this track information, press the Info button.