Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: How do I adjust the equalizer?

It only takes a few steps: Press the Tone button on the infotainment system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight EQ Presets, then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to...

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located in the trunk, and can be used to hold light items such as grocery bags and purses. To use the utility hook, simply place the handle of a bag or item around the hook securely....

Q: Passanger side low beam doesnt work

Hello. Thank you for writing in. You are correct, the bulb has likely gone bad and simply needs to be replaced. When you access and remove the bulb, check it for a broken filament or black burn marks. These are...