Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

3. How do I mute?

Q: How do you program the station Preset buttons?

While you can manually tune in radio stations and use the seek and scan buttons to cycle through your options, you can also program the Preset buttons to pull up specific radio stations. This is a good choice if there...

Q: I just changed out my throttle body and now my car idles ok in reverse but stalls in drive. Could this have something to do with the throttle sensor?

Hi there. If you are stating that your car will not go in reverse, and that this occurred after you replaced the throttle body; it's very difficult to pinpoint what might have caused this without being there to inspect your...

Q: Cost to replace full wiring for positive battey termical 2012 Mitsu Eclipse

The cable will need to be priced and acquired from the dealer for correct part and the labor calls for 2.0 hours to replace it. This does not include any testing or additional parts replaced with the cable that may...