Q: How do I mute?

How do I mute?

A: To mute the sound system, simply press the ...

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: How do I select a radio band?

To select a radio band, simply press the Radio button. Each time you press this button, you will cycle through the available options: AM, AM2-AST, FM1, FM2, and FM3-AST.

Q: How do I adjust the height of the seat belt?

Before driving, it’s important to adjust the height of the seat belt so that it is at a safe height. To raise the height of the shoulder strap, slide the belt adjuster upwards to the desired position. To lower the...

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.