2006 acura mdx. Heat not working up front but working fin...

Q: 2006 acura mdx. Heat not working up front but working fine in the back. Anything come to mind that i could check?

asked by on November 07, 2017

I have air flow and AC in the front, only heat not working

If you have the controls set to heat, and there is airflow but the airflow is cool, that typically means that the heater control valve is stuck or otherwise non-functional. To have that component inspected, and replaced or serviced as needed, the recommended service is a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you regardless of whether the cause is that particular valve or perhaps another, unexpected, cause. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.