Q: 2005 suzuki florenza shudders and stalls as i decelerate coming to a stop.

My 2005 Suzuki Florenza sometimes shudders and cuts off when I come to a stop. I can feel it losing power as I approach the stop and pumping the gas does nothing but make it cut off. It starts back and I can continue but it is inconvenient and scary. I have cleaned the throttle box and replaced the fuel pump, but the problem still exist. It seems to be a fuel problem instead of a electrical one. Can you help me?

3. 2005 suzuki florenza shudders and stalls as i decelerate coming to a stop.