Q: 2005 jeep wrangler harmonic balenciaga replacement

I want to replace my transition mount and engine mounts should I go ahead and replace the harmonic as well

Engine and transmission mounts are replaced on a mobile basis by certified mechanics dispatched by YourMechanic. The service to request is motor/transmission mount replacement. Harmonic balancers are relatively long-lived but there are a lot of variables that affect service life. The symptoms of harmonic balancer failure include crankshaft vibration, separation of the rubber bond, misaligned timing marks, and pulley misalignment. To determine the status of your existing balancer, you can request an inspection and/or replacement of the harmonic balancer and the mechanic will do a thorough evaluation and let you know if anything is needed.

3. 2005 jeep wrangler harmonic balenciaga replacement