Q: Warning lights 1998 Saturn SW1

Two of my warning lights came on this morning while I was driving to work. They only stayed on for a minute or two. The radiator light and the battery light came on than went off. What should I do?

You should make sure you are not low on coolant and the engine is not overheating. If you are, then do not drive the vehicle until it is diagnosed or severe engine damage may happen. The battery light may have come on if the belt is slipping from coolant getting on it. A technician from YourMechanic can diagnose these warning lights and handle each light accordingly if the problem persists.

3. Warning lights 1998 Saturn SW1