Q: Reliability of Datsun Nissan 240z

Are the old Datsun Nissan 240z still a fun and reliable machine?

I was just working on one the other day. They are fun and reliable if they are not very old and worn out with high mileage. My customer only got 69,000 miles on his so it’s still fun and reliable. But, the only thing is—they are so old that you’ve got to watch all the electronics because the wiring moves can crack and you have to replace them, all the brake parts have the rubber on them because they can leak, and the cooling system and gas, because they can crack. When they get to be that old, it’s not a good use of a car for the everyday drive, but it’s more of a fun toy that you get to play around, on weekends and such.

3. Reliability of Datsun Nissan 240z